Lepidico is set to capture an early-mover advantage in the current cycle with lithium in long-term structural undersupply. And given a binding offtake agreement and our risk management strategies, we are well-positioned to deliver enhanced returns.
We are a vertically-integrated developer
Our patented L-Max® and LOH-Max® technologies extract lithium from lepidolite and other lithium micas, opening up a far less contested mineral supply than traditional methods. We deliver lithium hydroxide or carbonate into the supply chain, as well as other in-demand strategic metals.
Part of our Phase 1 project risk management strategy has been to ensure a relatively modest capital requirement while delivering attractive returns.
Options for expansion
We are already planning a 3-4x Phase 2 project, with concentrate supply from our own assets as well as third-party mines and royalty revenues from licensing of our prorietary tech to partners. One of these deals has already been completed.
The result will be a sustainable business for the Net Zero 2050 economy with low carbon intesity, low water intesity, benign mine and concetrator waste, and no solid process waste from chemical conversion.
Our Top 20 Shareholders
as at 30 September 2022
1. Citicorp Nominees Pty Limited
2. Strategic Metallurgy Holdings Pty Ltd
3. HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited
4. BNP Paribas Noms Pty Ltd
5. BNP Paribas Nominees Pty Ltd
6. Perth Capital Pty Ltd
7. Acuity Capital Investment Management Pty Ltd
8. Mr Johannes Hendrik Thorburn
9. Strategic Metallurgy Pty Ltd
10. BNP Paribas Nominees Pty Ltd
11. Clickable Publishing Pty Ltd
12. Superhero Securities Limited
13. Mr Ivars Vadzis
14. T&G Corporation Pty Ltd
15. Mr Anthony charles Kenworthy
16. Rennie Jackson SMSF Pty Limited
17. Ms Kelly Marie Attias
18. Netwealth Investments Limited
19. Mr Gavin Sidney Becker & Mrs Wendy Mary Becker
20. Mr Bill Georgaklis & Mrs Georgia Georgaklis
Share price ASX:LPD